While my cousin is the true globetrotter my desire to always be prepared means for short overnight and weekend trips, I have three travel bags, all packed and ready to go. One for skincare, one for bodycare and another containing sanitary products, but you’re most interested in the skincare aren’t you? I knew it. Though, just in case you’re curious my bodycare bag contains deluxe samples of a L’Occitane Almond Set (that I’m sadly nearing the end of), whatever travel deodorant was on offer and a travel toothbrush kit.
What’s in the skincare bag?!
I prefer to decant rather than use samples (otherwise I hoard) and Muji is my brand of choice when it comes to travel containers. I like how sturdy they are and how premium they feel. When I decant my travel packaging still has to be aesthetically pleasing!
The bag itself is gift from my little sister and is as useful as it cute. Perfectly housing the exact number of products I need to complete my routine so if it doesn’t fit, I know I’ve overpacked. Using my product categories, I’ve packed and decanted a range of products that are the basics in keeping my skin healthiest.
- Oil Cleanser: L’Occitane Shea Cleansing Oil
- Foaming Cleanser: Hada Labo Gokujyun Foaming Face Wash
- First Essence: SK-II Facial Treatment Essence
- First Essence: Tony Moly Intense Care Galactomyces Lite Essence 96.5%
- Hydrating Lotion: Hada-Labo Gokujyun Super Hyaluronic Acid Lotion
- Hydrating Lotion: Kohaku Hada Lotion (Moisturising)
- Facial Mist: Hada Labo Kiwamizu Mineral Amino Lotion
- Chemical Exfoliation: Pixi Glow Tonic
- Chemical Exfoliation: Neutrogena Pore Refining Toner
- Spot Treatment: Neutrogena On-The-Spot Acne Treatment
- Serum/Essence: CosRx Snail Advanced Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence
- Sheet Mask: Primark Eye Patches
- Emulsion: Kohaku Hada Emulsion
- Gel Cream: May Coop Raw Moisturizer
- Sunscreen: Biore Watery Gel
- Muslin Cloth
- Face Towel
- Muji Cotton Puffs
To tell the bottles apart I decorated the tops with stickers so I can visually tell which is which.
Carry on Hydration!
I don’t take my decants on the plane because I love them too much to be confiscated, instead I focus on the most important thing to me on the plane which is, hydration. A minimum of two sheet masks, facial wipes and a water facial mist are all I need in my carry on, the rest is checked.
As this is part of the blog party posts, here are some more beauty travel posts you might enjoy!
- Sophie from MapleTreeBlog
- Michele from Beautyfindsforme
- Julie from PDXBeautiful
- Amy from PeepingPomeranian
- Laven from Berries in the Snow
So dear reader, tell me, what’s in your travel bag?